Thursday, August 11, 2011

Packing, spending money, and more packing!

Russia is less then 2 weeks away! It almost doesn't seem real. I started officially packing today and then it made it more real. There is a lot that goes into going away for 4 months and teaching English.  I expect it is a lot like preparing for a mission, only a lot shorter.
Man,I am so scared...
  and so excited!
but so so so scared...
but so so so excited!!
Haha and I thought going to school in Idaho was far away ;)
This will be my first ever trip outside of the United States, let alone my myself and I think that it will be an incredible experience! I can't wait to live with a host family and meet the other wonderful ILP teachers that will be a part of my life for 4 months!
I am hoping to be a much better blogger in Russia, but we'll see ;)


Oh and my sister got married! That is pretty exciting! Tomorrow is their last reception in Idaho Falls.
Here are a few pictures from the Erda Reception and Salt Lake Temple wedding.
 Renee, Sarah, Loretta, and me!  Man I love those girls soosoosoosososo much!!!!
 My parents at the reception

 At the Lion House, this was before they were married...
...and this is after! They look so happy! :)
So needless to say this month has and is very eventful!
The Lord constantly blesses us with wonderful blessings and happiness in our life! I know that the opportunity to go to Russia is truly a blessing and I am so grateful for it and hope to take pure advantage of it!
11 days I believe....... Crazy talk! But wonderful none the less!

Keep it real!
Kelsee   haha if this bored you to tears I apologize! Read at your own digression.. nope that's not right... discretion! (I think that's right.... basically you are responsible for entertaining yourself, I will do my best!)


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelsee, it's Marco. One of the perks of having you as a friend on Facebook is that whatever stuff you post outside Facebook (i.e. your blog) and then link to Facebook can catch my eye. This is good in that you will have one more person reading your other-wordly adventures. Anyways, I am glad to inform you that your blog looks so promising that I've decided to honor it with the highest accolade I can bestow upon a website of any kind (within the realm of my laptop) and bookmark it. I realize it may not be such a big deal, but it should because I am an English major and have incredibly discerning taste (some may say the finest taste when it comes to anything written). So with that being said, I wish you the best of luck in your newest of ventures.

    ReplyDelete