Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wow...I'm awesome!

Luckily Blogger is forgiving when it comes to stupid mistakes. I tried to inform my mother what my blog's address was. I told her it was "adventuresofkelsee.blogspot.com"

as she tried that, nothing came up.

*Pause*

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Turns out......

My blog address was "advenTRUEs of Kelsee.blogspot.com - I can't even spell adventures!
Well like I said, Blogger was very forgiving of my DUH moment and I was able to change it!
The new address is now spelled correctly!
Nothing like Adventrues... Truthful adventures... hmmmm...
Well just know that I am human and I do make mistakes, since I am sure some of you didn't believe that!
*Cricket* *Cricket*
ummm.... kidding... TOTALLY KIDDING!
So yes we are now fixed and I now can sleep tonight. Phew!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Kelsee! To one of the Garr's favorite gals! Have fun in Russia and keep us posted on your blog. We love you and will pray for you to be safe and to have an amazing experience :)

    ReplyDelete